New Directions Staffing
We are currently engaged with a client seeking a Dispatcher. In this role, the Dispatcher will:
- Track work orders, trouble tickets, and technicians in the field utilizing a customized database to meet company and customer goals.
- Ensure that customer, supervisor, and technician questions are answered in a timely and professional manner.
- Input and maintain an accurate computerized customer work order and trouble ticket database.
- Closes out 100% work orders daily.
- Prioritizes a balance between service orders and trouble tickets.
- Follows all dispatch procedures and reports any shortfalls and any recommendations for improvement to Manager.
- Handles customer questions, complaints, and inquiries expeditiously and professionally and documents appropriately.
- Contacts customers for scheduling.
- Notifies technicians of any cancellations.
- Answers phone calls promptly and professionally.
- Works closely with techs.
- Understands the service order flow of products and process.
- Demonstrates a clear and consistent understanding of our computerized work unit system.
- Performs general office duties and other assigned projects.
The appropriate individual will have the following experience:
- Minimum of 3 years’ related experience.
- Basic computer and office skills, including calculators, fax, etc.
- Able to handle multiple tasks effectively.
- Ability to communicate independently and effectively with customers, employees, supervisors, and managers, both orally and in writing.
- Must have excellent customer service skills.
- High school graduate.
- Able to work Monday through Saturday extended hours.
To arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information. We are unable to sponsor Visa’s for this role. Local candidates preferred. Personal Interviews are required.
New Directions is an Information Technology Recruiting & Staffing firm that provides our clients: consulting; project staff augmentation and traditional hire services for Enterprise Business Software; Business Intelligence & Data Warehousing; and Enterprise Applications Development, Infrastructure, Operations, and Associated Technologies. Our success and subsequent growth have been based on leveraging our clients’ technology with talented people.