New Directions Staffing
Digital Innovation Lead
We are currently engaged in a project that requires a Digital Innovation Lead on a long term consulting to potential full time direct employee basis. In this role, the Digital Innovation Lead will:
Manage various aspects of programs and projects related to the organizations digital and mobile applications strategy.
Lead the strategy for the future iterations of a variety of mobile applications that deepens and enhances the consumer experience.
Manage mobile applications vendor relationship from end-to-end; including oversight of timing and resources.
Understand and prioritize feature and development backlog and analyze feedback on an ongoing basis to drive app improvements and optimizations.
Research partnership opportunities that enhance user experience and create a more robust mobile product.
- Understand analytics, monitor and report progress, define and track milestones.
Identify, analyze and evaluate new opportunities, increasing program performance with analytics and determine measurable outcomes and return on investment.
- Research and present briefings on trends, issues, practices and technologies shaping the future of the organization, the industry and digital experience.
- Update and engage all stakeholders and senior leadership with regular communications, reports and presentations.
Provide leadership for the Strategy & Delivery leads, including Project Managers, and monitor program health.
The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the following:
Highly digital savvy professional with experience managing complex initiatives that includes fluency with the digital space and current and emerging technology and a curiosity and passion for new and emerging technology.
Digital initiatives, specifically consumer directed mobile applications.
Data analysis experience related to digital and or mobile applications initiatives..
Proven full life-cycle program management or other managerial positions within digital landscapes.
Working with and guiding third party vendors through digital project design, build and completion and post launch planning.
- Project leadership, organization, prioritization and time management skills.
- A creative thinker / problem solver with superior verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact effectively with upper management.
- Highly detailed Program/Project Management skills related to maintaining schedules, milestone achievements, assessing impacts of changes, facilitating with prioritization.
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information.
New Directions is a Rhode Island based Information Technology and Digital Talent Solutions Firm that provides consulting; project staff augmentation and traditional hire services for: Enterprise Software; Business Intelligence; and Enterprise Web Applications Design & Development.
Ranked as one of the Fastest Growing and Innovative Privately held companies for two years in a row by the Providence Business News, our success and subsequent growth has been based on leveraging our clients’ technology with talented people.