New Directions Staffing
We are currently engaged with a client seeking a Network Administrator. In this role, the Administrator will:
- Provide technical guidance to the support team
- Review ticket statistics with network engineering.
- Actively participates in on-call triage.
- Travels to customer locations and installs, configures, diagnoses and corrects problems for computers, work stations, servers, and services, peripheral equipment, network equipment, and associated cabling.
- Notifies supervisors of errors or equipment malfunction, reports damaged computers and peripheral equipment to manufacturer, verifies repairs.
- Work with monitoring platform to proactively reduce customer related issues.
- Monitor centralized antivirus console to ensure clients have latest virus definitions.
- Investigates and resolves users’ computer software and hardware problems in an efficient and expedient manner
- Answers operational questions clearly and succinctly, and resolves problems, applying knowledge of computer software, hardware, and procedures.
- Communicated with software and hardware vendors to request service for defective products and to research and resolve user problems.
The appropriate individual will have the following:
Experience with the installation, configuration, and support of PC’s, servers and peripheral equipment.
- Knowledge of network technologies, including IP routing, network design, Ethernet, firewalls, routing protocols, and network management.
- Experience with current versions of Microsoft Windows Workstation and Server.
- Antivirus applications.
- Experience with monitoring platforms
- LAN/WAN installation, support, and configuration
- MCSA desirable
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information. We are unable to sponsor Visa’s for this role. Local candidates preferred. Personal Interviews are required.
New Directions is an Information Technology Recruiting & Staffing firm that provides our clients: consulting; project staff augmentation and traditional hire services for Enterprise Business Software; Business Intelligence & Data Warehousing; and Enterprise Applications Development, Infrastructure, Operations, and Associated Technologies. Our success and subsequent growth have been based on leveraging our clients’ technology with talented people.