New Directions Staffing
Data Warehouse Developer
Are you looking to make a career move to a company that you can call home? We think we’ve found that special place.
We are currently engaged with a client who is seeking a Data Warehouse Developer on a direct-hire basis. In this role, the Data Warehouse Developer will:
- Interface with cross-functional business, project and technical teams to determine data warehouse project requirements and processes.
- Provide design and development of enterprise SQL data warehouses.
- Develop ETL interfaces utilizing SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and stored procedures for data extraction and movement.
- Support the data needs of business users and business intelligence and data science teams.
The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- Enterprise Data Warehouse development and design of dimensional databases in a SQL data warehouse environment. (SQL 2019 preferred).
- Development of ETL data interfaces using SSIS.
- Support of Enterprise Data Warehouses in business intelligence, data science and or analytic environments.
- Development and maintenance of data warehouse objects.
- Analyzing data requirements, data models and database design.
- SQL Stored procedures.
- Preferred environments would include: Microsoft Visual Studio, Microsoft Team Foundation Server, GitHub and Octopus Deploy Tool for DevOps.
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information. We are unable to sponsor Visa’s for this role. Local candidates preferred.
New Directions is an Information Technology & Digital Talent Solutions Firm. We provide our clients with a range of recruiting and staffing services while furnishing career coaching and job search guidance to the candidates we work with.
We make hiring and job search simple. Every day.