New Directions Staffing
Data Engineering Manager (Mulesoft Data Lake Integration)
Do you thrive at providing solutions to complicated data integration? Do you want to make innovative change while working for a cool company with a great history? If so, we might have found your new home.
We are currently engaged with a client who is seeking a Data Engineering Manager on a consulting to direct hire or direct hire basis who will be part of the enterprise digital transformation while managing the future of enterprise data.
In this role, the Data Engineering Manager will lead a team of engineers and developers and collaborate with solutions architects, product managers and stakeholders who will:
- Provide solutions to the technical development of Mulesoft, API and AWS Data Lake integration.
- Support the data lake and furnish design and configuration interfaces to integrate internal and third-party systems using Mulesoft, Heroku, and other enterprise and legacy technologies.
- Manage the data integration development lifecycle, from technical specifications, development, testing, and implementation.
- Work with stakeholders to define data, integration, and API scope and specifications through detailed assessments and discovery.
- Ensure agile development best practices are being followed to develop reliable, scalable, and high-performance solutions, including strong process documentation and change/version management.
- Using scrum or Kanban boards to visualize and manage the teams deliverables.
- Execute the architecture designs provided by the solutions architecture team.
- Collaborate with Solution Architects and Product Managers to reach a shared technical direction within the Vision, Strategy and Roadmap.
- Define operations support models and run incident/problem support processes.
The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- Demonstrated track record of technical ownership and leadership in data engineering, data integration and or enterprise data management.
- Leading data integration teams (engineers, developers) using next generation integration with MuleSofts iPaaS platform and API-First approach and Heroku preferred or other similar technologies.
- Data Lakes developed on AWS or Azure Cloud platforms.
- Agile and scrum methodologies for IT implementations and familiarity with Microsoft DevOps (or a similar tool for agile project management).
- Familiarity with emerging data technologies such as cloud, big data, and AI/ML trends that enable data-centric solutions.
- Familiarity with integrating with Salesforce is a plus
- Familiarity with ITIL framework preferred.
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information. We are unable to sponsor Visa’s for this role. Local candidates preferred.
New Directions is an Information Technology & Digital Talent Solutions Firm. We provide our clients with a range of recruiting and staffing services while furnishing career coaching and job search guidance to the candidates we work with.
We work harder every day to make the hiring and job search process simple.