New Directions Staffing
Cloud Transformation Manager – (SME)
We are currently engaged with a client who is seeking a Cloud Transformation Manager – (SME) on a long-term consulting basis. In this role, the Cloud Transformation Manager will:
- Assist in leading the development and implementation of enterprise Cloud transformation strategies and migration that includes infrastructure and applications.
- Oversee a portfolio of projects that are spun up to support the migration from legacy infrastructure to a cloud based architecture that include: infrastructure, application migrations, establishing data lakes and organizational and operational model changes initiatives.
- Oversee and direct the integration of multi-disciplinary projects that support the migration of infrastructure and applications from current legacy states to a cloud platform. Projects will span across the entire enterprise.
- Serve as a Cloud Transformation leader, working directly with other IT and business leaders to develop and implement the company’s cloud transformational strategies.
- Manage the successful execution of all Cloud Transformation technology and business process projects in collaboration with technology owners and executive sponsors to effect the transformation to a Cloud based environment.
- Working with the EPMO and Project Management Teams, develop and maintain an overall schedule for the transformation that includes key milestones, dependencies, risks and mitigation strategies.
- Manage the development, implementation, and maintenance of Cloud Governance and Utilization policies, procedures and programs.
The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- Leading Enterprise Cloud Transformation initiatives that may include a combination of Infrastructure, Data Center, DevOps, Applications and Data Warehouses.
- Ground-up legacy to Cloud Architectural Transformation or in-flight initiatives that include enterprise level initiatives.
- Enterprise Cloud Transformation leadership that includes infrastructure, applications and devops.
- Senior level executive, strategic or portfolio and project management background that includes the development and implementation of project methodologies and standards.
- Cloud and server architecture strategy and project management with an emphasis on digital transformation and transition programs.
- Cloud transformations in Azure, AWS or Google Cloud Environments. (Preferably Azure)
- Ability to map and define the annual and future schedule for the Cloud Transformation initiative.
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of the organization. Must have prior experience working with senior leadership, including C-level execs.
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information.
New Directions is a Rhode Island based Information Technology Recruiting and Staffing Firm that provides consulting; project staff augmentation and traditional hire services for: Enterprise Software; Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing; Enterprise Web Applications Design & Development; and IT Infrastructure & Operations.
Ranked as one of the Fastest Growing and Innovative Privately held companies for three years by the Providence Business News, our success and subsequent growth has been based on leveraging our clients’ technology with talented people.