New Directions Staffing
Client Technology Analyst – (LIMS / EMR)
We are currently engaged with a client who is seeking a Client Technology Analyst on a full-time employee basis. In this role, the Client Technology Analyst will work with the COVID-19 laboratory and testing center to play a critical role in the organization and in combating the global pandemic.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Provide support for the staff that work in the testing center and serve as a backup administrator for our new Lab Information Management System (LIMS) which will track samples being tested through the lab workflow.
- Advocate for client technology needs, primarily focusing on the critical new testing center
- Operate, maintain, troubleshoot, and provide expert-level support for a wide variety of areas that include client/desktop administration, mobile devices, client-server and web-based solutions, like the LIMS platform.
- Participate in multiple service, platform or project teams as a subject matter expert, technical lead, client lead and/or project lead/manager
The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- Technical support and administration within a laboratory like environment with a combination of either Laboratory Information Systems (LIMS) or Electronic Medical Record (EMS) or Electronic Health Record (EHR) platforms.
- Diagnosing Windows and MacOS issues.
- Troubleshooting applications software, hardware, and network issues.
- Exposure to MS Exchange, Active Directory, group policy, VMware, file permissions, and performance monitoring.
- Possess an understanding of restricted-use data.
- Comfortable with installing, configuring, and upgrading Windows and Mac applications, peripherals, and mobile devices.
- Tools commonly leveraged in a complex enterprise environment such as remote assistance, asset management, image and deployment, patching, backup and restore, virus protection, and various native and centrally managed encryption solutions required.
- Bachelor’s Degree or certifications in a related discipline is preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills.
- Patience when problem-solving complex technical issues, over the phone or in person, with diverse, sometimes not technically inclined, customers.
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information. We are unable to sponsor Visa’s for this role. Local candidates preferred. Personal Interviews are Required.
New Directions is a Rhode Island based Information Technology Recruiting and Staffing Firm that provides consulting; project staff augmentation and traditional hire services for: Enterprise Software; Business Intelligence, IT Infrastructure and Operations, and Enterprise Web Applications Design & Development.
Our success and subsequent growth has been based on leveraging our clients’ technology with talented people.