New Directions Staffing
Client Technology Analyst I
We are currently engaged with a client who is seeking a Client Technology Analyst I on a Full-Time Direct Hire basis.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Advocate for client technology needs.
- Participate in multiple service, platform or project teams as a subject matter expert, technical lead, client lead and/or project lead/manager
- Focus on consistently providing best in class support through collaboration with our faculty, staff, and researchers to update and improve business processes using Information Technology solutions
- Operate, maintain, troubleshoot and provide expert level support for a wide variety of areas on the Charles River Campus including:
- client/desktop systems administration
- mobile devices
- client-server and web-based solutions
The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- 1-3 years experience in a related technology environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related discipline is preferred.
- Strong experience with diagnosing Windows and macOS issues.
- Ability to troubleshoot software, hardware and network issues.
- Familiarity with Exchange, Active Directory, group policy, VMware, file permissions and performance monitoring.
- Possess an understanding of restricted use data.
- Comfortable with installing, configuring and upgrading Windows and Mac applications, peripherals, and mobile devices.
- Experience with a variety of tools commonly leveraged in a complex enterprise environment such as remote assistance, asset management, image and deployment, patching, backup and restore, virus protection, and various native and centrally managed encryption solutions required.
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information. We are unable to sponsor Visa’s for this role. Local candidates preferred. Personal Interviews are Required.
New Directions is a Rhode Island based Information Technology Recruiting and Staffing Firm that provides consulting; project staff augmentation and traditional hire services for: Enterprise Software; Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing; and Enterprise Web Applications Design & Development. Ranked as one of the Fastest Growing and Innovative Privately held companies for three years by the Providence Business News, our success and subsequent growth has been based on leveraging our clients’ technology with talented people.