New Directions Staffing
We are currently engaged with a client seeking a Business Process Analyst (Remote). In this role, the Business Process Analyst will:
- Work with business units to shape the business requirement for process flows.
- Have the opportunity to reflect functional business needs by gathering business documents and technical requirements and meeting with business stakeholders.
- Be a key advisor for functional business teams based on solution capabilities and best practices, leveraging reuse where applicable.
- Design/recommend holistic and integrated high-level solutions that fit business needs, solution production operability and project budget.
- Participate in and/or lead formal and informal reviews with stakeholders, applying knowledge and experience and providing technical perspective and support.
- Be actively engaged with all phases.
- Responsible for communicating the solution, with IT personnel, to the business.
- Will be expected to explain the new details of new solutions and their impact on business processes.
- Ensure that the customer understands the solution and receive responses to all open questions and action items.
- Support the customer during the scoping phase in a specific domain up through and including customer sign off.
- Prepare solution-related documents and specifications.
- Configures the solution, and creates, executes and maintains accurate and detailed test plans for testing when applicable.
- Support the resolution of configuration/ implementation related issues if and when they arise
The appropriate individual will have the following experience:
- At least 5 years of business analyst experience in Customer-facing capacity
- Ability to present the Digital Transformation solution using various methods (presentations, demos, and so on)
- Must have a strong and solid background of telecom network technologies
- Sufficient technical knowledge to understand high-level architecture and technical requirements around IT, Telecommunication, etc..
- Power user of MS suite(Powerpoint/Excel/Word)
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information. We are unable to sponsor Visa’s for this role. Local candidates preferred. Personal Interviews are required.
New Directions is an Information Technology Recruiting & Staffing firm that provides our clients: consulting; project staff augmentation and traditional hire services for: Enterprise Business Software; Business Intelligence & Data Warehousing; and Enterprise Applications Development, Infrastructure, Operations and Associated Technologies. Our success and subsequent growth has been based on leveraging our clients’ technology with talented people.