New Directions Staffing
Business Designer – (Enterprise Innovation)
We are currently engaged with a client who is seeking a Business Designer – (Enterprise Innovation) on a consulting to full-time direct employee basis. In this role, the Business Designer will:
- Work with Business Stakeholders, Executive and Design and Innovation Teams to develop business cases and business models to enhance existing and new business products, services, solutions and offerings.
- Articulate how new business products, services and offerings will be of value and profitable to the enterprise through business cases and related assets to drive ideas forward.
- Work with Business Stakeholders to define delivery road maps and capabilities needed to deliver a solution and a plan to acquire/leverage them.
- Work with User Research teams to define and execute pilots to test solution viability in-market.
- Support Strategic and other Design teams to understand business flows, business needs, and user insights.
- Create road-maps for pilots and scaling of new solutions; supporting which assumptions to test.
- Identify existing workflows and integrate new offerings into the current processes; leveraging human-centered design mindset for business units, employees, and customers.
- Identify and ensure front and back end capabilities are considered in development of new offerings.
The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- A progressive career in Business, Strategic, Service or Experience Design that combines strategic thinking and human centered design thinking techniques to design and build new products, services, and offerings.
- Business and or strategy design that has supported enterprise innovation capabilities and product / service offerings.
- Product, service or business model design and development, scenario planning and forecasting.
- A combination of Product Development, Product Management, Marketing, Strategy, Design, Operations and or Finance.
- A combination of Human-Centered Design, Design Thinking and Customer and Experience User Research.
- Strategic frameworks and approaches.
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information. We are unable to sponsor Visa’s for this role.
New Directions is an Information Technology and Digital Talent Solutions Firm that provides consulting; project staff augmentation and traditional hire services for: Enterprise Software; Business Intelligence and Digital Technology.
Our success and subsequent growth has been based on leveraging our clients’ technology with talented people.