New Directions Staffing
Applications Development Manager
We are currently engaged with a client who is seeking a Applications Development Manager on a full time direct employee basis. In this role, the Applications Development Manager will:
- Work with business stakeholders and product owners to plan and execute mission critical full stack LAMP applications and roadmaps.
- Lead a team of Full Stack Developers, DBA’s and Analysts who are architecting, designing, developing and implementing enterprise wide applications in a LAMP/Angular based, Agile, RAD environment.
- Work with operations and systems team to ensure the proper application development tools and technologies are in place for current and future work and vision.
- Work closely with technical operations team to ensure network and operating systems will support applications architecture while ensuring scalability and growth.
- Elicit, analyze, document, communicate, and validate business needs and requirements for changes to overall business processes, policies, and information systems.
- Manage application systems analysis, programming activities, documentation and release notes through product management hand off.
- Prepares status reports to management; monitors project hours and tracking.
The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- Leading teams of full stack developers and others in one or more of the following environments: Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP, Java Script/jQuery, MemCached, msSQL, DB2, Apache Solar, API, SOAP, RESTful.
- Other relevant background in JAVA, .NET, SQL, ORACLE, C, C++ would be a plus
- Full life cycle requirements gathering, architecture, design, development, test and implementation of enterprise applications.
- Managing and leading teams of developers in multiple language and operating systems environments.
- Demonstrate above average, industry leading expertise in applications architecture, design and development with an in-depth concentration using LAMP technology stack.
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information. We are unable to sponsor Visa’s for this role.
New Directions is a Rhode Island based Information Technology Recruiting and Staffing Firm that provides consulting; project staff augmentation and traditional hire services for: Enterprise Software; Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing; and Enterprise Web Applications Design & Development.
Ranked as one of the Fastest Growing and Innovative Privately held companies for three years by the Providence Business News, our success and subsequent growth has been based on leveraging our clients’ technology with talented people.