New Directions Staffing
Do you want to join a staffing firm, who values you as an employee and an individual? If so, we are the company for you!
New Directions, Inc is a leader in the dialysis travel nursing field. We are family owned and operated, and have great relationships with the most reputable dialysis companies. We know good nurses are a vital part of healthcare!
We currently have a client who has an opening for an Acute Dialysis RN. This position is in a hospital setting. The RN will be responsible for working with the hospital staff to assess, troubleshoot, and make decisions for critically ill patients.
What to expect:
- deliver acute dialysis treatments to patients
- communicate and educate patients and their families regarding the treatments and patients’ conditions
- have the ability to troubleshoot as part of patient care
- provide excellent and compassionate care to all patients
- at least one year of recent dialysis experience
- current RN license in state where working
New Directions Benefit Package:
- Competitive Pay Packages Customized for Each Individual
- Tax Advantage Program
- Health Benefits
- 100% Paid Private Housing or Housing Subsidy
- Referral Bonuses
- Assignment Completion Bonus
- Travel Reimbursement
- Retirement Plan Available
- Licensure & Education Reimbursement
- Paid Vacation
- Direct Deposit
- Excellent Customer Service and Support 24/7
- Plus Other Incentives
We work hard for you to find the best position and package to suit your needs!!