New Directions Staffing
We are currently engaged with a client seeking an Accounts Payable Supervisor (Bluffton, SC). In this position, the supervisor will…
- Supervise employees with accounts payable and administrative responsibilities
- Prepare accruals for month-end close
- Update vendor information in the system
- Provide training for users
- Prepare balance sheet account reconciliations on a monthly basis
- Maintains supporting documentation for monthly journal entries and accrual/reserve balances
- Prepare and maintain support for audit and reconciliation schedules for audits by independent CPAs
- Maintain current knowledge of sound accounting procedures and utilizes Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
The appropriate candidate will have the following qualifications:
- AP experience; preferably in a leadership capacity
- Demonstrated ability to establish and meet tight month-end close deadlines with the highest degree of accuracy
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Excel, experienced with integrated accounting/reporting systems
- Strong organizational, analytic, and data management skills
- Experience with Accounting & Document Management Systems
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA desired
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information. We are unable to sponsor Visa’s for this role. Local candidates preferred. Personal Interviews are required.
New Directions is an Information Technology Recruiting & Staffing firm that provides our clients: consulting; project staff augmentation and traditional hire services for Enterprise Business Software; Business Intelligence & Data Warehousing; and Enterprise Applications Development, Infrastructure, Operations, and Associated Technologies.
Our success and subsequent growth have been based on leveraging our clients’ technology with talented people.