New Directions Staffing
We are currently engaged with a client seeking a General Accountant/Payroll Administrator In this role, the Accountant will:
- Identify process improvements, develop new processes/procedures.
- Produce presentation-quality reports accurately translating data into meaningful information used for decision making.
- Ability to lead other staff members within the Finance department.
- Extensive knowledge and in-depth understanding of financial principles including analysis of corporate financial statement cost reports, variance analysis, payroll, and budgeting.
- A broad operational understanding of the health care environment.
- Point person between the Finance Department and senior management on budgetary, operational and strategic issues.
- Provide high level analytical and operational support to departments and their line management in the form of budget preparation, pro forma analysis, financial and operational presentations, reimbursement analysis, operational and reengineering studies.
The appropriate individual will have the following experience:
- CPA and/or MBA preferred
- Strong understanding of financial principles including analysis of corporate financial statement cost reports, variance analysis, and budgeting.
- Ability to identify process improvements, develop new processes/procedures to improve quality, efficient and or customer service and carry through to implementation.
- Health care.
- Advanced skills in general office software such as Excel, Word, Office, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information. We are unable to sponsor Visa’s for this role. Local candidates preferred. Personal Interviews are required.
New Directions is an Information Technology Recruiting & Staffing firm that provides our clients: consulting; project staff augmentation and traditional hire services for Enterprise Business Software; Business Intelligence & Data Warehousing; and Enterprise Applications Development, Infrastructure, Operations, and Associated Technologies. Our success and subsequent growth have been based on leveraging our clients’ technology with talented people.