New Directions IT Staffing
We are working with a client looking to add a Warehouse Logistics Clerk. The Clerk will coordinate the following…
- Completes necessary paperwork for ordering, shipping, receipt of, and issuing all materials, including but not limited to tools and supplies used by Plant and Maintenance department
- Verifies actual deliveries received against bills of lading, invoices, packing slips, purchase orders, or other records from all suppliers, including but not limited to those shipped via FedEx, UPS, DHL, and other carriers. Returns or rejects damaged items, records shortages, and notifies purchasing of any discrepancy.
- Operates forklift, or hand truck to move, convey, hoist, or deliver shipments from shipping-and-receiving area to storage, work, or department areas.
- Perform housekeeping duties as may be required to maintain a clean and safe environment in the distribution center.
- Maintains inventory accuracy to meet company objectives within standard operating procedures and cycle counting guidelines.
- Assist in maintaining a sufficient inventory of materials, tools, and supplies.
- Creates and provides reports as required by the Supervisor/Manager.
- Responsible for creating and shipping RMAs back to the vendor(s) and maintaining RMA records on Microsoft Excel.
- Assists other departments as needed with project inventory and delivering needed equipment to necessary service areas.
- Fulfills self-install service orders and trouble tickets utilizing internal system.
The appropriate candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Experience with computerized inventory systems.
- Moderate proficiency with Microsoft Office products preferred.
- Ability to lift and handle supplies and equipment ranging from 50 -75 lbs.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, employees, and managers.
- Ability to work well in a fast paced environment
- Detail oriented with desire to improve work related processes.
- Must possess valid drivers license with a history of safe driving record.
- Osha forklift operator certification.
- 2-3 years of previous related experience.
Send us a Word copy of your resume and tell us why youre the one.
We are a boutique staffing firm (i.e. you are never just another resume to us). We pride ourselves on being able to give both our clients and contractors the one-on-one attention they deserve.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed