New Directions IT Staffing
- Work with cross-functional teams that include developers, researchers, subject matter experts and business stakeholders to redefine excellence in web and native mobile application customer experiences through user-centric vision.
- Lead end-to-end UX design efforts, from research and concept through launch, in close collaboration with an Agile team.
- Provide persuasive, user-centered insight into team UX deliverables based on data, best practices and research and ensuring that the the customer experience is prioritized throughout the life of the project.
- Investigate users’ interactions with current responsive web and native mobile applications, which may include facilitating usability studies.
- Contribute to emerging design team processes and deliverables, including development of user experience standards.
- Drive a collaborative and iterative process of discovery and implementation, using a variety of graphics applications in conjunction with UX design and research techniques.
- Working in an Agile environment, collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand project requirements, customer pain points and user insights that defines product vision.
The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- User experience design in corporate / enterprise teams that may include a combination of web, content and or native mobile application design.
- User experience design that includes either responsive web design or native mobile application design.
- User-centered design artifacts that include process flows, wireframes, prototypes and mockups.
- User-centric thinking.
- Exposure to UX research, customer insights and user-centered design.
- Proficiency in tools associated with design and prototyping that may include a combination of: Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe XD, Sketch, Balsamiq and Axure.
- A portfolio showcasing experience with user-centric thinking, as shown in responsive web design, native mobile application design, and artifacts associated with user-centered design (e.g. process flows, wireframes, prototypes, mockups, etc.)
You Can Interview Now
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information. We are unable to sponsor Visa’s for this role.
New Directions is an Information Technology & Digital Talent Solutions Firm that furnishes its’ clients with a range of recruiting and staffing services while providing career coaching and job search guidance to the candidates and consultants we work with.
Interested in hearing how we’ve made the hiring and job search process simple? Contact us at: https://www.newdirectionsstaffing.com/contact-us/.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed