New Directions IT Staffing
We are seeking a Tier III Engineer. In this role, the tech should be able to cover the following…
- Deploy, maintaining, and supporting IT systems including servers, switching and routing equipment, etc.
- Troubleshoot and resolve highly complex customer network/system problems across a broad range of technologies.
- Deploy, maintaining, and troubleshooting Microsoft 365
- Provide technical expertise to the Help Desk & Engineering teams.
- Assists in training initiatives.
- Supports the sales team with technical assistance answering RFP requirements and customer presentations when required
- Develop and maintain Client system documentation.
- Obtain and maintain industry certifications.
- Ensure updates related to requests, incidents, and preventative maintenance are documented in our ticket system.
- Demonstrate subject matter expertise regarding the latest tech.
- Direct responsibility for Med – High Priority Calls at all Severity Levels.
- Analyze problems for Root Cause Analysis to determine permanent solutions to unique or chronic problems.
The Technician should have the following qualifications:
- Required certification: MCSA in Cloud Platforms
- Experience with Remote Monitoring and Management Tools (RMM).
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks/projects as well as leading departmental initiatives.
- Provide project & technical lead on complex network issues.
- 5 or more years experience with Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Cloud Platforms, Domain environments
- SAN environment experience
- Solid VMware experience
- Experience installing switching/routing equipment.
Send us a Word copy of your resume and tell us why youre the one.
We are a boutique staffing firm (i.e. you are never just another resume to us). We pride ourselves on being able to give both our clients and contractors the one-on-one attention they deserve.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed