New Directions IT Staffing
Sales (Local to Charleston, SC)
- We are looking for a creative and driven recent college graduate or current college student for a sales internship.
- Directly work with our sales team in developing new prospects and follow through with the entire sales cycle.
- Identify an area of opportunity in the recruitment process, and develop a solution to improve the process
- Possess the ability to build relationships with customers at varying levels of seniority.
- Track sales efforts thru metrics
- We really want you to get real-world sales experience. We are not looking for you to get us coffee ( unless you want to bring us somewere always up for a cup of joe) or do unnecessary busy work.
- We dont micromanage if you want to work from home, thats cool. if you want to come into the office to get away from your annoying roommate thats cool too. We would, however, like you to come into our Mount Pleasant office for a once-a-week meeting.
- You need to be an excellent communicator, both written and verbal – Thats business speak for not afraid to cold call or make impromptu sales pitches while standing in line at Starbucks if you overhear someone complaining about not being able to find good help these days.
- Be confident and have an open-minded personality – emphasis on personality
- Throughout your internship, we will provide continuous training and performance feedback to ensure you build the necessary skills to succeed.
- You should be results-oriented and driven
- Minimum of 20 hours/week time commitment. 3-month contract with the possibility of full-time
Send us a Word copy of your resume and tell us why youre the one.
We are a boutique staffing firm (i.e. you are never just another resume to us). We pride ourselves on being able to give both our clients and contractors the one-on-one attention they deserve.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed