New Directions IT Staffing
Our client is looking for an Office Manager/ Bookkeeper (part-time or full-time). Could you expertly carry out the following?
- Perform the administrative functions of the firm under the supervision of the administrative partner.
- Responsible for: firm accounting including payroll and related personnel functions, billing and collection, paying bills, and maintaining related files.
- Greet and assist clients and vendors and assist with telephone answering to provide a positive firm image.
- Responsible for engagement tracking, meeting coordination, software updates, quality review, and special projects.
- These duties are performed at different levels based on client needs but will include processing payroll, accounts payable, reconciling bank accounts, performing balancing and analysis necessary to create journal entries to generate general ledgers and financial statements, prepare quarterly payroll returns and annual W2 and 1099 filings, answer client questions pertaining to bookkeeping, sales tax issues, and set up new computer programs for clients bookkeeping needs.
The appropriate individual will have the following experience:
- Attention to detail is a must.
- Accounting and financial knowledge.
- Good communication skills are necessary to work successfully with staff, clients, and vendors.
- Discretion is required to maintain client confidentiality.
- This person must comprehend and carry out instructions without detailed explanation and repetition.
- Bookkeeping experience, knowledge of payroll and sales tax laws, knowledge of computers and software programs for general ledgers, word processing, and spreadsheets to include QuickBooks, Adobe, Word, and Excel.
Send us a Word copy of your resume and tell us why youre the one.
We are a boutique staffing firm (i.e. you are never just another contractor to us). We pride ourselves on being able to give both our clients and contractors the one-on-one attention they deserve.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed