New Directions IT Staffing
Manager of Analytics and Reporting Technology
We are currently engaged in a national search for a Manager of Analytics & Reporting Technology. In this role, the Manager of Analytics & Reporting Technology will:
- Manage a team of analytics professionals who develop, test, maintain, and implement reports, descriptive and predictive analytical solutions and visualizations used by a wide enterprise audience.
- Define, develop, and oversee the existing and future technology used for the Analytics Group and lead the adoption of the technology throughout enterprise users.
- Lead, plan, develop, implement and support enterprise reporting and analytical technologies.
- Provide strategy and recommendations on how analytics technology can be applied to achieve the desired business objectives.
- Lead the full development life-cycle of analytics solutions that include reporting, visualizations, and other analytical solutions from design through development, testing and implementation.
- Provide support and maintenance of existing solutions. Ensures the solutions stay up-to-date and supported by the technology, and that ongoing maintenance is performed as needed.
The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- Leading enterprise analytics, business intelligence or related analytical reporting teams.
- Setting and executing a technical strategy and leading technical analytics, business intelligence and or related reporting teams that furnish enterprise solutions.
- Business intelligence, descriptive, predictive and/or prescriptive analytics.
- Analytics and business intelligence tools and technologies that might include a combination of the following: PowerBI, Tableau, Python, R, Hadoop, SSPS, SQL, DAX
- Structured and unstructured data analysis, statistics, data visualization and emerging analytical technology
- Building, coaching, mentoring, and developing a highly motivated team
- Solid technical project management skills that include organizing, planning and executing projects from vision through implementation that involve cross functional internal and external resources.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate and provide large-group presentations to diverse audiences.
- A Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Engineering or related subject area; Masters degree or equivalent, highly desirable.
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information. We are unable to sponsor Visa’s for this role.
New Directions is an Information Technology & Digital Talent Solutions Firm that furnishes its’ clients with a range of recruiting and staffing services while providing career coaching and job search guidance to the candidates and consultants we work with.
Interested in hearing how we’ve made the hiring and job search process simple? Contact us at: https://www.newdirectionsstaffing.com/contact-us/.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed