New Directions IT Staffing
We are currently engaged with a client seeking Help Desk Technicians (remote to start) on a consulting to direct-hire basis. In this role, the Technician will:
- Answers a high volume of calls from customers and employees.
- Test, diagnose, and repair customer reported troubles.
- Escalate to other employees while providing excellent customer service.
- Communicates with the customer to determine the nature of complaints & generate a trouble ticket.
- Follow up to ensure satisfaction with the resolution of the complaint; may be involved with the resolution of repeated troubles including, but not limited to follow-up phone calls.
The appropriate individual will have the following experience:
- Must be familiar with basic computer terms and infrastructure
- Must have the ability to understand service offerings and effectively communicate that technology to customers
- Proficient in personal computer use with good typing skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information. We are unable to sponsor visas for this role. Local candidates preferred. Personal Interviews are required.
New Directions is an Information Technology Recruiting & Staffing firm that provides our clients: consulting; project staff augmentation and traditional hire services for Enterprise Business Software; Business Intelligence & Data Warehousing; and Enterprise Applications Development, Infrastructure, Operations, and Associated Technologies. Our success and subsequent growth have been based on leveraging our clients’ technology with talented people.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed