New Directions IT Staffing
Digital Product Lead (Mobile Apps)
We are currently engaged in a project that requires a Digital Product Lead for Mobile Apps on a long-term consulting to potential full-time direct employee basis. In this role, the Digital Product Lead will:
- Working with cross-functional Innovation, Design, Technical and external Vendor teams will product/project manage and coordinate various aspects of programs and projects related to mobile applications, IoT and digital strategies
- Assist teams in defining and documenting customer requirements, analyzing and suggesting improvements, managing and tracking changes to requirements, and creating use cases and workflows as needed.
- Lead the coordination and advancement of the analytics and measurement of all key metrics.
- Implement advanced applications of Google Analytics/Firebase.
- Assist in coordinating ongoing and future iterations of a variety of mobile applications that deepens and enhances the consumer experience.
- Coordinate mobile applications vendor relationship from end-to-end; including oversight of timing and resources.
- Working with business, technical and design teams, prioritize feature and development backlog and analyze feedback to drive app improvements and optimizations.
- Coordinate, document and manage project meetings, schedules, define and track milestones and report on progress through regular communications, reports, project briefs and presentations.
- Perform limited mobile app testing, evaluation and reporting.
- Identify, analyze and evaluate new opportunities, increasing program performance with analytics and determine measurable outcomes and return on investment.
- Assist in performing research and present briefings on trends, issues, practices and technologies shaping the future of the organization, the industry and digital experience.
- Stay abreast of current trends and the latest technological advances.
The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- Mobile app product ownership, project management/project coordination and business analysis skills that include a combination of: analytics, project scope, project plans, maintaining schedules, milestone achievements, assessing impacts of changes, facilitating prioritization, meeting coordination and documentation and reporting and presentations.
- Project management/coordination in building and deploying mobile digital environments that include full life cycle for mobile apps (iPhone, iPad, Android), IoT devices and other digital strategies from concept through market introduction, assessment and iteration development.
- Strong experience with Google Analytics/Firebase
- Digital initiatives, specifically consumer directed mobile applications. A background or knowledge in publishing mobile apps to the App Store, Google Play or others is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of react native environments and hands-on background in baseline mobile app testing is preferred.
- Core understanding of API technologies
- Highly digital savvy professional with experience managing complex initiatives that includes a fluency in the consumer mobile app and digital space.
- Working with cross functional innovation, technical, design and external third-party vendors from mobile app design, build and completion and post launch planning.
- Project leadership, organization, prioritization and time management skills.
- A creative thinker / problem solver with superior verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact effectively with upper management.
- A deep understanding and passion of current and emerging mobile app, digital and or IoT technology.
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information. Local candidates are preferred. We are unable to sponsor Visa’s for this role.
New Directions is an Information Technology & Digital Talent Solutions Firm that furnishes its’ clients with a range of recruiting and staffing services while providing career coaching and job search guidance to the candidates and consultants we work with.
Are you interested in hearing how we’ve made the hiring and job search process simple? Contact us at: https://www.newdirectionsstaffing.com/contact-us/.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed