Travel Nurses are in high demand
New Directions matches the needs of healthcare organizations throughout the United States with highly skilled travel nurses and medical personnel. Demand changes daily, dependent on aging or shifting populations, care gaps and the growth of managed care. We connect nurses seeking choice assignments and professional challenges with the facilities that need their help.
For travel nurses:
- Great compensation and benefits
- Choice assignments nationwide
- Travel dialysis nurse jobs
- Outstanding support and resources
- Top travel nurse agency
- Flexible, personal service
- Broad national nurse network
- Improved efficiencies and patient outcomes
Flexible, innovative solutions for today’s healthcare staffing challenges, including dialysis travel nursing jobs.
Watch the Travel Nursing Video.
- What Are the Duties of a Dialysis Nurse? - A dialysis nurse treats patients that suffer from acute and chronic renal (kidney) failure. What is dialysis? Kidneys are the organs that remove toxins and solubles from the bloodstream. When the kidneys are no longer able to perform their task, because of kidney disease, dialysis (renal replacement therapy) is a medical process which removes water,... Read more »